To stray from the norm… I’m going to share a quick list of things I’ve loved about this trip so far…
1. Weddings at the Yale Club are stupid amazing. It’s gorgeous, the food was fantastic, and the weather just so happened to be perfect.
2. Museums, museums, museums. That is all.
3. So many restaurants, so little time.
4. Public transportation is the best people watching.
5. “Street Meat” is what Hubby calls anything from a street vendor. Our favorite so far have been the most amazing gyros we’ve ever had. We might never get all tzatziki sauce off our shoes, but it was worth it.
6. I don’t know who said New Yorkers weren’t friendly, but they were lying. I love this place! Everyone is kind, thinks my kid are cute, and doesn’t mind when I chat them up. I call that a win.
More to come later!