I love making lists (I might’ve mentioned that?) so here’s one for ya! This is a little bit of how I was feeling when
super 40 weeks pregnant with my kids…
1. WHEN (for the love of all that’s holy) will this be OVER!?
2. I just want to know what he (or she) looks like!
3. I’m so uncomfortable all of the time.
4. I can’t wait to lose all this weight! (Said the first-time mom.)
5. If another person asks me if I’m carrying twins…
6. Yes, I’m doing jumping jacks. YES I WANT THE LABOR TO START!
7. House is clean, laundry is done, nursery is ready, and I’m caught up on my shows. What now?
8. I need another pedicure. It’s only been a few days, but I can’t see my feet to know if my toes still look nice.
9. I’ll have that fourth donut. I mean, I’m due this week, so I have to stop eating this junk in a few days.
And the kicker:
10. I can’t wait to have my morning coffee, a glass of wine with dinner, and… oh my gosh, I have to pee NOW!