Listapalooza Part 2: to go hand in hand with the Things You Think at 40 Weeks Pregnant post….
1. So, you’re just gonna load me in the car with this tiny thing and send me home? You’re not even gonna check on me?
2. I could just use a nap.
3. This kid sure eats a lot.
5. What day of the week is it?
6. I still have to pee. A lot.
7.I’m so sleepy…
8. Ugh, I wish I hadn’t Googled that.
9. Is that (sound, poop color, facial expression, smell, etc) normal?
10. I had no idea I could love a teeny human this much.
3 thoughts on “Things New Moms Are Thinking”
Hahaha I think at least 50% of those things daily. My bladder is not nearly as bad as it was when I was pregnant though, that one I can’t relate to…thankfully!
I guess you get a freebie on that one, then 🙂 haha I knew you’d love this one!
I got lucky I guess. 🙂 or I’m not hydrated…I don’t think that’s it . Lol