I am incredibly excited to announce that I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award! A huge thank you Autumn at Welcome to my World for nominating me! I am truly blessed to have entered the blog world, made friends, shared my story, and been encouraged and challenge by all these wonderful people. I love doing it, so I’ll just keep it up!
The first of my two tasks upon winning this award is to share seven things about myself. So, since I’m better at talking about my kids than myself, I’ll give it a try…
1. I love 80s music. And clothes. And makeup. Yep. I said it.
2. I love Greek food. We have two wonderful Greek restaurants in my town, both of which I frequent. Also, the Greek Orthodox Church here holds a big Greek festival every May, and I LOVE it.
3. I can’t think of any boy names that I like for this next kiddo. My husband has decided on a name he likes, and I CANNOT reconcile myself to it. So I’m stuck.
4. I haven’t had my hair its natural color in several years. Honestly, if it weren’t for both my kids having it, I wouldn’t remember what it was.
5. I’ve never had pets really (I had a hamster. And also I think once we had a fish.) but I truly dislike cats. There aren’t really any cats I can think of that I like, or that have liked me. I don’t really consider myself to be a “dog person” either (probably because I’ve never had one) but I am DEFINITELY not a cat lover.
6. I’ve been planning a mother-themed tattoo – not a silly, cheesy one, but an artistic and meaningful one – but I can’t seem to stay not pregnant and not nursing long enough to actually get it. Maybe after this baby…
7. I get cabin fever really easily. I am a “go out and do things” type person, the opposite of a homebody. If I haven’t left the house all day, I go mad.
My second task is to nominate 15 blogs for this award! I’m not sure I can come up with 15 (several in my “blog circle” have already won it) but I will certainly try!
10. Dandelion Pie
Alright, I came up with 11. That’s close to 15, right? I would’ve given some of my favs a second award, but since they’ve already gotten it, I’ll stick with these. Go check them out, because they are all blogs I love! And thanks again, Autumn, for nominating me!